Please read our cookie statement below:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small and simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when visiting our website.
What are the other techniques?
Cookies and other techniques are used on almost all existing websites. By using cookies and other techniques, we ensure, for example, that:
- Browsing our website becomes more fun and easier for you;
- We can measure how our website is used and where we can improve it;
- We can recognize which device (mobile, tablet or desktop) you use when you visit us.
What cookies do we use? In short:
- Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our website functions correctly.
- Analytical cookies
With analytical cookies, we collect statistics about the use of our website by the users with the help of third parties. These statistics give us insight into, among other things, how often we are visited and where we can improve our website. In this way, we ensure that the experience with our website is continuously optimized. For these statistics, we use Google Analytics and Hotjar. Your IP address is always made anonymous before the statistics are stored.
Finally, we place marketing cookies that track your surfing behaviour. Cookies from embedded content from social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter also fall under this category.
- We can track which ads you’ve already seen;
- We can keep track of how many times you’ve seen an ad;
- We can prevent you from seeing the same one over and over again;
- We can keep track of whether you click on the advertisements;
For the cookies that these parts place for advertising purposes, we refer you to the statements on the websites of these parts. The following party places cookies on our website:
If you want to delete cookies, you can read this article for an explanation.
With the use of some cookies, personal data is also processed, as you have read above. You will find more information about how Will &Co BV handles your data in our privacy statement.
If you have questions or requests about the processing of your personal data or need additional information, you can contact email@example.com.
The Will & Co Group companies consist of Will & Co B.V., Will Ingredients B.V., Pendo N.V. and Will Ingredients SAS.